slingin hash and makin eggs

Friday, October 27, 2006

i sure do

thought of woz
we decided to ask tom's friend jason wozniak to be the officiant for our wedding. we visited woz and his wife in rio in february. (after knowing eachother for two months)
woz is a really spiritual, poetic dude, but also very down to earth.

p.s. why won't my pictures show up? if you click on the above and below rectangles, you can see what i meant to post. i am a blogger newbie :>/

p.p.s. never mind! jenni RULES!

jason and valeria

3 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, October 27, 2006, Blogger j said...

i can totally help you, because i have made all of the dumb mistakes on blogger already and can pass along my wisdom. did you post right from flickr? i.m. me, baby. welcome to BLOGGAH!

 
At 11:39 AM, October 27, 2006, Blogger Dudley said...

I probably can't help you as much as J, but I'll definitely be one of your daily readers!!! Whee!!!

 
At 1:33 PM, October 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maggafers, I love your new blog! Can't wait to see what happens... I know I get out of my general mind-ruts by visiting Jenni's blog. Jenni DOES rule! And now YOU will, TOO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home