slingin hash and makin eggs

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

i got $50 worth of quarters this morning


pretty crazy, huh? it felt good, the weight of those quarters in my purse.
this post is all about non-sequitur.
i realized just now, when i was blowdrying my hair, that the two side-by-side decorations in our bathroom are both from new orleans (different trips). new orleans is also where liv tyler's character wanted to move to in the movie "lonesome jim"
this is me and tom watching lonesome jim at the denver airport. (that is my reaction to some jerky thing the main character did) we were there for 9 and a half hours.
bathroom wall....
notice:
~framed pic of tap dancers was painted by margaret slade kelley. i've been known to lie and say that i painted it. but not to people that know me well enough to know that my middle name is ruth and not slade. maggie o found this print in new orleans and got it for me (on our trip with kate and mike...can we do that again, pleaaaase?)
~barry manilow copa cabana 45. i got this at a white elephant party that evelina took me to in new o. the party was hosted by a midget. i brought handcuffs.

so, how was everyone's thanksgiving? ours was great...we had ten days in estes park colorado, visiting with tom's parents. we did lots of puzzles. we got an ipod shuffle for marcia for her birthday. we played airhockey. (i totally kicked tom's ass) we ate a lot. it was totally fun and i am totally glad to be back home! i missed you, sf! and i missed all my friends too!




p.s. tommy is HAWT!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, November 29, 2006, Blogger studio wellspring said...

yay! so glad you're back & i canNOT wait to seeeeee you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home