slingin hash and makin eggs

Thursday, June 07, 2007

dealing with healthcare claims is making me craaaanky.

also, i just tried that mineral makeup "bare escentuals" i.d. powder foundation stuff....
aaaannnnddd.....
whats all the fuss about?
i think i have good skin already and i feel like this makeup made my pores look big and my skin look kinda shitty. dammit.
maybe it's back to my trusty mac? got any foundation reccomendations??
(not a need for everyday, just special occasions! i wanna look purty at my wedding dammit!)

3 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, June 07, 2007, Blogger holly said...

Oh my God are you serious Maggie? Last time I saw you your skin was gorgeous! What were you wearing then? If it was nothing, then nothing is gorgeous on you - wouldn't Tom agree? I still use my trusty mac but someone recommended bobbi brown to me, for asian skin. that's not really a rec i guess. i had two mimosas with lunch.

 
At 3:20 PM, June 07, 2007, Blogger maggafers said...

holly, you are a hoot! yummmm, mismosas with lunch!
maybe i'll give bobbi a try....though i'm reluctant just cause it makes me think of bad 90's r&b!

 
At 8:41 AM, June 08, 2007, Blogger holly said...

:*) they have bobbi brown at sephora... or is it macy's? i'll be downtown today and check.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home