slingin hash and makin eggs

Thursday, July 05, 2007

the jewels, part deux

how is it that i have never been to collage on 18th street in potrero??

tom and i stopped to buy a display map of paris on our way to dinner ($6!! and it shows where we got engaged!) (the map, not dinner silly!)
....i can't believe this gem of a store has been right under my nose!
anyway, i saw sooo many pieces of jewelry that could work for the wedding. really gorgeous stuff...the kind of pieces that i imagined in my head but couldn't find.
reasons i should return my pearls and get jewelry here:
1. it's local artists
2. the (female) owner is tall and asked me where i buy my pants
3. the owner said she read the clutter clearing book that i loved (and it changed her life!)
4. the jewelry is f'in AWESOME
5. there are no full returns, only returns for store credit, BUT owner said i could leave a credit card, take a few pieces home to try on with my dress and bring them back the next day! hello small town service! (HEART)

2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, July 06, 2007, Blogger studio wellspring said...

next time take me with you ~ it sounds awesome!
no guilt if you don't wear the pearls. maybe let some one else attending your wedding wear them (mom, maid of honor, etc).
;o)

 
At 4:22 PM, July 06, 2007, Blogger Jon said...

Is this the sort of place where I could find out if someone can make me a real version of the GL ring I wear?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home