slingin hash and makin eggs

Monday, November 17, 2008

here is my (shoe) box.


IMG_9836
Originally uploaded by podmixer6
i got the blog itch again. i was promiscuous with hallie's blog yesterday, so i will blame it on her.

i gotta say, reading some of my previous posts made me worry about my self a little, so i am back and am ready to chronicle the goings-on of my life with the happy flappy-ness that has permeated me lately. i know the sad will come sometimes, but i'm excited to share some of the cool beans shit that is happening right now!

like...the possibility of teaching for rhythm and motion (R&M)! i heart those classes and would LOVE to teach them. the head honcho of R&M watched me take a class friday, and i felt really great about it. she would be a fool to not want me teaching for her. i'm just sayin. AND if i tought at ODC, i would buy a bike and ride to class! YEAH!

AND
i am interning for the lovely kellita of hot pink feathers. so when i ask you to join the facebook group; do it, k?

6 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, November 17, 2008, Blogger tom said...

Comment! Welcome back!

 
At 9:37 PM, November 17, 2008, Blogger Darwinsgirl said...

Yeah! Glad to see back in the blogsphere!

 
At 3:30 PM, November 18, 2008, Blogger Psyched and Such said...

Thanks for the shout-out! We're back in effect as online buddies, yay!

 
At 4:19 PM, November 18, 2008, Blogger Maggie O said...

awesome! i wanna be a hot pink feather! i want to go to their class!!

 
At 4:27 PM, November 18, 2008, Blogger maggafers said...

mag-o, you would be such a KILLER feather! HAWT!

 
At 12:35 PM, November 19, 2008, Blogger studio wellspring said...

welcome back magilicious. hearts to you! now i gotta get my ass in gear & start blogging again too. mmm hummm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home