slingin hash and makin eggs

Monday, October 30, 2006

anybody need a home?

my friend anjali has a place to rent you!

she says:
"My tenant is moving out on December 1st from a beautiful 1-bedroom condo in Oakland that's a 5-minute walk to the Rockridge BART station, across the street from groceries, and has a pool, sauna, hot tub and a nice private deck.

It's also across the street from the hourly non-stop bus to San Francisco, and a 5-10 minute walk to both Piedmont Avenue and the Rockridge market. It's got a big bedroom, ample clothing closet space, and lots of light.

The rent is only $1100, with garage parking. 6 month lease minimum I think.

Anyhoo, if you know of anyone, please tell them to contact me!

Thanks!
Anjali"

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, November 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need a place! is this still available? my contact email is sparkle @ jorah . org.

thanks for hosting last night, i'm excited to send my cards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home