slingin hash and makin eggs

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

do YOU talk to black people?

three things happened so far today....

1. michael franti was next to me in yoga! i was too shy to say "i love you" this time. (this is NOT in reference to the post title. heh)

2. i had some blood work done last week, aaaannnnddd, this morning i found out that i have a .........lazy-ass thyroid! this is fantastic because perhaps i can blame all my depression, weight-gain, etc on THAT! great, eh?

3. i was at the gas station across from the end up, and this (kinda cute, but definitely street-y) dude walked up and asked me something....i didn't really hear him and didn't want to be bothered, so i just shook my head and said "no". then he replied "why don't you talk to black people?" then walked away. i realized he had asked me if i talked to black people!
hahaha! it just cracks me up for so many reasons!

2 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, January 24, 2007, Blogger Jon said...

Does that mean it's time to print you up those business cards we talked about? "Maggie: Database of Hatred"

 
At 3:00 PM, January 24, 2007, Blogger j said...

this same thing totally happened to me in the alley by the dance center. he said, "ohhh, i see you don't talk to black men." i shouted, "my BOSS is a black man!" we just don't talk to strangers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home