slingin hash and makin eggs

Thursday, April 12, 2007

tagged by anj-afers

i did this over on my myspace blog sometime ago, and will do it again.

Here's how you play, once you've been tagged. You have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end you choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged. Don't forget to leave them a comment "You're It!" and to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you...

1. i think my email name is childish, but i'm very resistant to changing it.

2. during resting pose in yoga (when you're supposed to be still) my nose always begins to itch, and i always scratch it (even though i know if i just let it be, the itch would pass). hmmm.

3. i peed my bed up til the 4th grade.

4. i voted for the first time at age 26.

5. i'm kinda into jesus and god, and worry that it might be an issue when me and tom have kids.

6. a few people have seen me in my wedding dress. i felt sad and wondered if it wasn't beautiful, because no one cried! (pretty ridiculous, i know!)

7. a live video of me is broadcast on the internet 5 hours a day and only certain people know the web address.

8. i have lied about my SAT scores. i also lied to get a bartending job.

9. sometimes i am egotistical and i don't like it. for example, i noticed that m. franti stopped coming to the yoga class i go to....the last time he was there, i made a point to say i was engaged. part of me wonders if he was coming to that class because of me.

10. everytime i see my bare butt in a mirror, i am appalled at how flat it is.

i implore bex, elyse, erin mc, hallie and anyone else who reads this blog (who hasn't yet been tagged) (and who has their own blog) to try!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home