slingin hash and makin eggs

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

10:21pm

and i am sad.
just got home from devil-ette rehearsal...i am feeling very small and unimportant.
i miss tom.
i think i'm emailing the devil-ettes yahoo group too much.
also, just got an evite from ryan and wendy which reminded me of how they didn't want me to dance for them, which then reminded me that no modern dance company wants me to dance for them right now. boo.
the crossword puzzle i'm doing is making me feel stupid.
redeeming bit of info:
today, for the first time, rachel said "i love you maggie!"

2 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, May 22, 2007, Blogger Rebecca G said...

i love you Maggie! even though you do not blog enough! OMG! i am totally winning the blog marathon right now. am i a hare, prepping for a nap? or am I just prepping to be a winner?
only you can decide!

xoxo r

 
At 1:41 PM, May 22, 2007, Blogger tom said...

Blog off!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home