slingin hash and makin eggs

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

i would like to take a moment and give props to thanksgiving 2004


i ran across these pics (whilst trying to find a decent face-on, bangs-less photo of me so i could yearbook myself)and had such a visceral warm fuzzy feeling that i wanted to share. this night was a perfect mix of great food (green bean casserole? YUM jenni!),loving friends, wine, GAMES (!) and just a little bit of naked. exactly as it should be.

safe pics here.

this is all the naked you get.

2 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, November 18, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to say that I love Maggie very much :)

 
At 9:34 AM, November 19, 2008, Blogger Jon said...

Shit, I have to give props to that night too, and I wasn't even in on the nudity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home